Is about 170 km far from the campsite: see the route.
What to see:
- The Arena, roman amphitheatre in the historical center, which holds the famous lyric festival during the summer months
- The Museum of Castelvecchio, designed by Carlo Scarpa at the interior of the scaligera fortress, uniting traditional materials of the mid evil architecture (pebbles, tuff and bricks ) with modern architectural materials (like reinforced concrete). You can find works of roman sculptors and works of Pisanello, Bellini, Filippo Lippi, etc.)
- The famous House of Juliet, destination of many lovers from the whole world
- The Tomb of Juliet and the Museum of frescos "Giovanni Battista Cavalcaselle"
- The medieval Torre dei Lamberti, on which you can go up by step or with the elevator, enjoying a beautiful view of the city
- Piazza delle Erbe, with stalls and beautiful palaces around it and the antique fountain
- The Scavi Scaligeri, archeological site in the center of the city.
- The Lake Garda, with the Riviera dei Limoni, and the typical Mediterranean vegetation
- Gardaland, the number one amusement park of Italy
- The Park Giardino Sigurtà, holds in his 600000 sm the five big flower variety (tulips, iris, rose, water lily and aster), the big oak tree, 18 flowery lakes, the garden of the officinal plants, the big grassy lawn
- The Parco Natura Viva, in which you can find the Parco Faunistico (the animal park which can be visited on foot), the Safari Zoo, (the safari park which can be visited by car having direct contact with the animals of the African savanna) and the Parco delle Estinzioni (a special area which is reserved to some reproductions of big dinosaurs and models of other extinct animals in their natural sizes)
- Garda Thermae at Colà di Lazise, where you can relax and enjoy the benefits of the lake waters
- The Bolca Fossil Museum, the most important in the world for fish fossils of the Third Era
- The Valpolicella, famous land for its wines and in particular for the Amarone, other than for its red marble.