Special 2017: Museum Pass
This year Camping Ca’Savio will offer to its guests the opportunity of visiting Venetian museums getting a discount on the price of the Museum Pass ticket.
The Museum Pass ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It grants one admission to each Museum and allows to get a discount on the price of all temporary exhibitions organised at the civic museums.
The Museum Pass allows to visit:
Museums of St. Mark’s Square
- Doge's Palace
- Correr Museum
- National Archaelogical Museum
- Grand Chambers of the Marciana National Library
Other Museums (Venice and Islands)
- Ca’ Rezzonico, Museum of 18th Century in Venice
- Carlo Goldoni's House
- Mocenigo Palace Museum and Centre of Studies on the History of Textiles and Costumes
- Ca’ Pesaro, International Gallery of Modern Art + Oriental Art Museum
- Glass Museum – at Murano
- Lace Museum – at Burano
- Museum of Natural History
Special price for Museum Pass owners: 18 € instead of 24 € (adults and children)
Children under 5 years old are free of charge.
Buy your Museum Pass ticket at the Customer Care Office of the campsite: you save and don't queue at the ticket office!
For details about all museums, visit the website Fondazione Musei Civici.